Sunday, April 15, 2012

In progress

Didn't realize I had skipped 2 weeks of blogging already - oops! I even started one post, but was waiting to insert pictures before I posted it. The ironic thing is, the theme for the post was almost finished projects...

So, I have one cowl that needs to be blocked and one that needs ends woven in. But I started another cowl! This was a prize for finishing the last cowl in the Great Cowl KAL (so I could argue that the KAL isn't quite finished either!):


Somethings seem to be perpetually in progress... do you have any projects that are almost (but not quite) finished?

3 comments:

  1. Wish I could say my swirl (cardigan) was almost finished, alas I have a long way to go on that one yet. However the beast of a pillow case is almost finished: need to re-seam one side & sew on buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cowls are cool. I'm doing hats this month. I think next month may be cowls or mittens, but a shawl for sure. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linette - glad the pillowcase is almost done! You should bring the swirl to knit night next month :)

    Tami - I'm starting to get distracted by shawls! I think it's the sunshine :)

    ReplyDelete