Sunday, April 22, 2012

Something New

Blogger seems to have updated their dashboard function, so I'm trying to get used to it!
Though that wasn't what I was expecting when I decided to write about trying new things...

I was catching up on some of the crafty blogs that I read, and stumbled upon this Pay-it-Forward idea:

1. I will send a surprise gift to the first three commenters on this post. The gift will be handmade by me. It will be sent sometime in the next 365 days. It will be a surprise. We all love getting surprises in the mail, right?

2. To sign up and receive a gift, you must play along, too. Pay it Forward on your blog, by promising to make a surprise for the first three people who comment on the post.

3. You must have a blog (that is updated, as I will blog stalk you to find the right gift for you).

4. After commenting here, you must repost this or something similar to your blog in 48 hours. If not, I will chose the next person who comments.


Sounded like a fun way to interact more with other bloggers, and use up some of the yarn stash!


While looking at the original post, I also discovered that this coming week is Knitting & Crochet blog Week. I haven't tried daily blogging yet, but thought I would give it a shot. Hope you enjoy reading!


And figured we needed a theme song:



5 comments:

  1. I so would love to "compete" in this, but I dont have a blog :( - (yet)
    sigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you could try blogging - there's lots of free sites.
    But I am planning to make you something anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea and you know I'm planning on making you something :)

    I do want to blog - I'm just having a heck of a time coming up with a good name ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Send me an email so we can get the official stuff out of the way, ok? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just sent you an e-mail! Thinking I will try reposting this now that Knit & Crochet Blog week is over, and see if anyone else wants to participate :)

    ReplyDelete