Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Sock Summit Stash

Still learning the best way to upload pictures to the blog, so hopefully this will work! There are also more pictures in my Flickr Photostream

First is the green fiber I got from Spinner's Candy on the last day of Sock Summit (she had a buy 2 get 1 free special, so I also have a blue braid and a grey one). The wool feels spongey which is kinda fun, and I like how it looks spun up.
Spinning Candy Fiber

Also a couple of skeins of sock yarn I got from CraftsMeow. I think this was my first purchase at Sock Summit. I had admired both of the colorways in the Dye for Glory contest on ravelry, so they had to come home with me ;) Hoping to make some witchy socks for Samhain.

Sock Summit Craft's Meow

2 comments:

  1. If you use picassa, it will help you with the uploading of photos for blog posts. Like the purple, black and orange yarn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the suggestion! I'll have to play with picassa some more.

    ReplyDelete