Friday, April 17, 2009

Third time's a charm...

Don't hate me, but I managed to get a Phat Fiber box this month!

I think I first heard about Phat Fiber on Carissa's blog. She donated samples for a previous box. Which reminds me, I have a beautiful skein of Carissa's yarn which is still waiting to get made into a shawl...

I thought the idea of getting to try samples from independent dyers and spinners sounded fun, so I signed up for the e-mail notification list. I managed to put a box in my cart in February, but didn't click on the check out button fast enough. Again manged to put a box in my etsy shopping cart in March, and again the box disappeared before I could check out. I almost gave up this month, but decided to try during the later drop time (I had tried during the first drop the last two months). Not sure if waiting for the second drop helped out, or if my clicking was faster after 2 months of practice, but I finally got lucky!

So, for anyone who has tried, unsuccessfully, to get a Phat Fiber box, don't give up!
And I'll post pics when mine arrives :)

No comments:

Post a Comment