Saturday, April 4, 2009

Sock Knitting

Wow, didn't realize how long it's been since I posted! So I guess a short post is better than no post...

The Knitting Bee's Spring Class schedule just came out, and I signed up for a beginning sock knitting class. I had a friend who started teaching me how to knit socks, but we both got too busy. And I figured taking a class would be more motivation to actually finish a sock! It's also a good opportunity to learn the magic loop technique at the same time :) And I'd like to finish a pair of socks before Sock Summit in August... big knitting event that's just a MAX ride away, how could I not go?

Other bonus, after I paid for the class and supplies, I had spent enough at the Knitting Bee to earn a "busy bee certificate." So next time, I can get $50 worth of free yarn :) Might be a good time to treat myself to some more cashmere...

1 comment: