Monday, April 13, 2009

Spring Clapotis


Clapotis front
Originally uploaded by alittleweirdo
Finally finished my first Clapotis! The yarn was my Valentine's Day present from Yarnia. It's a blend of 2 strands of bamboo, 2 different strands of cotton, 1 wool, and 1 silk strand.

The pattern was pretty easy, and the drop stitches were fun :) I'm happy with the finished size. I even have some yarn left on the cone, so hoping to be able to make a matching hat.

Now just waiting for the rain to stop so I can wear this outside and show it off!

3 comments:

  1. Very nice! Clapotis is a great pattern. I like the color you picked :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Plus you finished a large project! ;-) I haven't made one of these yet, I'm resisting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I was proud of myself for actually finishing it! Only took about 2 months, though I did do some smaller projects during that time too.

    ReplyDelete