Saturday, January 14, 2012

Start-itis

I've been having trouble deciding what to write about this week, so "startitis" seemed like an appropriate topic.
I keep starting blog posts in my head, so it seemed time to just write something already! But at least that means I have more ideas for future blog posts.

I'm also prone to startitis with knitting projects. In fact, I started a new project today. Wanted to start something for a friend whose birthday is at the end of the month. Also working on a hat for myself. And I've been thinking about knitting a pair of gloves for my coworker. And have been meaning to knit a shawl for another friend.

Also need to finish the hat for my aunt - I didn't finish it in time, so wrote her an IOU for Christmas:

Mini Hat


But somehow it's more exciting to start a new project than to finish one....

Anyone else have startitis this year?

2 comments:

  1. I had startitis in December! But January has me nose to the grindstone, finishing things that need to be done.

    I like your little hat IOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Michele! The mini hat was fun to make - I made another one as an ornament for my family, and my brother put it on the angel tree topper :) (wish I'd thought to take a picture!)

    ReplyDelete