Monday, May 11, 2009

Short update

I'm trying not to neglect the blog, so I figured it was time for an update!
Sock Knitting Class - I finished my first sock at the end of the third class :) It was nice to have enough time to go through the whole process during the three weeks. The second sock went pretty quickly, since I had already learned the techniques with the first sock. Still need to take pictures, but hoping to post more soon...

Phat Fiber Swaps - So half the fun of the phat fiber box was swapping for different samples! All of my swaps went well, and I got some fun yarn samples (and I think everyone is enjoying the fiber samples I sent them). I'm almost done with a pair of fingerless gloves using three different sample yarns. Hoping to update on that later in the week.
and, it's almost time for the May Phat Fiber box to go on sale...

Also need to go shopping for the Gemini Birthday Swap. I've done some window-shopping, but it's getting to be time to decide. Luckily my swappee has a birthday in June, so I still have a little time. Also waiting patiently for my package to arrive...

Okay, this update is getting longer than I intended, so it's probably time to do some studying. Also planning to make some lemon poppyseed mini muffins to take to practicum tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment