Saturday, May 16, 2009

Knitting Help

I had forgotten how helpful knittinghelp.com can be! I am currently knitting the Scrunchie Armwarmers from the 101 Designer One Skein Wonders book, and noticed my increases weren't looking right. The descriptions on knittinghelp.com were very helpful, and I like that there are videos for continental and English knitters. I find videos more helpful than just diagrams!

I should also mention that I'm knitting the armwarmers as a sample for Abstract Fiber. The color is Sangria, which is a pretty red color with flecks of yellow and orange. I'm a little sad that I won't get to keep these when they're done! But I am enjoying the yarn, and it doesn't seem to split as much as other sock yarns I've tried. I'm still getting used to the size 0 needles, but the yarn seems to have a nice amount of stretch.

No comments:

Post a Comment