Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Moonlight and Laughter & Bohemian Knitter Chic

I wasn't able to score a Phat Fiber box this month (guess I couldn't be lucky two months in a row!) But several of the contributor's offered specials in their etsy shops over the weekend. Since I wasn't spending money on a box, I ordered a couple of skeins of yarn. Made it easier to justify ;) Besides, my birthday is next week, so I'm entitled to treat myself, right?

I ordered some handspun yarn (one large skein of green/brown/burgundy, plus mini skeins of the green and brown) from Bohemian Knitter Chic. Also ordered a skein of handpainted yarn from Moonlight and Laughter.

Both of my orders arrived today, and I'm looking forward to knitting with my new yarn :) Also want to thank Marilla of Moonlight and Laughter for the great extras she included with my yarn: a pretty stitch marker, mini batt of fiber, a sample of sock yarn, and a sachet. I'm looking forward to trying out the sock yarn sample, since she has some great colorways! Would definitely recommend both of these sellers :)

Even though I didn't get a Phat Fiber Sample box, I still enjoyed "Phat Fiber Day!"

No comments:

Post a Comment