Saturday, September 12, 2009

Birthday Presents

I haven't been very good about finishing projects in time for the recipient's birthday, but better late than never... guess I need to learn how to knit faster. Or maybe I just need to learn to stop procrastinating, and start thing earlier...
Some of these ended up being later than others:

Hat for one of my friends who just graduated. Pattern is Truffle:

Birthday Hat

A couple of pouches. The first is knit with Tanglewood Fiber Creation's Rose Garden colorway:

Medicine Bag

Next one is done with Blue Sky Organic Cotton. The colors make me think of Charlie Brown:

Booty Bag

Currently I'm working on a pair of ribbed socks. Trying not to buy any new yarn, so working on knitting and spinning from the Sock Summit stash!

1 comment:

  1. It's sometimes hard to keep away from buying new yarn! I was very tempted today by Susan's destash sale. Then realized that just because it was a good deal, I didn't have to find a project to justify getting new yarn. ;-)

    ReplyDelete