Thursday, July 12, 2007

The Beginning

I decided it was time to start a knitting blog. Seems like something many knitters do, though I'm not usually one to follow the crowd.

However, I thought it would be fun to share some of my finished projects with others, and didn't want to bore/annoy my friends who read my more casual (and also neglected) blogs. I have also started taking pictures of my finished projects, and wanted a place to organize the pictures and keep track of the yarn and needles used. Just in case I ever want to replicate a project.

I guess this is my attempt at a virtual knitting journal. In theory this means one less notebook lying on the floor of my apartment, saving paper/ink by not printing pictures, and sharing my ideas with more people. My SO will be proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment